Submit your TOUCH Points!
Translating Osteopathic Understanding into Community Health (TOUCH) Program
- TOUCH Hours are any activity that works to improve the health and wellness of a community which incorporates osteopathic tenets, awareness, principles, and practice.
- The “community” shall be designated as those outside of each institution. Community includes local, state, national, and international activities.
- Volunteer Hours are any activity that provides service to a community but does not meet TOUCH Hours standards.
- TOUCH Hours and Volunteer Hours are both designated as Service Hours.
- Activities can be associated with either COM student organizations or external organizations.
- Hours can be recorded at any time on the website. The TOUCH year will extend from May 1 to April 30 of the next year.
- Each year, students will receive a certificate of recognition, ranging from a participation to platinum level participation.