422 South Maple Avenue, Greensburg
Spacious 2 bedroom first floor of a large duplex in historical Kinderhook section of Greensburg with convenient access to Seton Hill University and downtown Greensburg. Available June 1.
- Large kitchen with electric stove, microwave and refrigerator.
- Spacious dining room and living room with several large windows to let in lots of natural light
- Tons of storage
- Updated full bath with laundry (washer and dryer included)
- 2 large bedrooms in rear of apartment
- New windows, roof, total rewire, ceiling fans, carpeting and hardwood floors, wired-in smoke detectors
- Gas hot water heat
- Rear door leads to shared, fenced outdoor patio
- Covered garage (garage is shared with upstairs tenant, one spot each)
- No pets
- No smoking
- Rent is $775/month + utilities (electric, gas, water). Landlord pays sewage and garbage.
- Security deposit and first month’s rent required
- Renters insurance required (~$12/month)
- Criminal background check, income verification and eviction history checked.
EXCELLENT PROPERTY FOR LECOM STUDENTS. INVITE A FRIEND, 420 S. MAPLE (UPSTAIRS UNIT) IS ALSO AVAILABLE!