420 South Maple Avenue Greensburg
Spacious 2 bedroom second floor of a large duplex in historical Kinderhook section of Greensburg with convenient access to Seton Hill University and downtown Greensburg. Available May 1.
- Large kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator.
- Spacious living room with several large windows to let in lots of natural light and a small office area.
- Large Dining Room
- TONS of storage including attic access
- Updated full bath
- In unit laundry (washer and dryer included)
- 2 large bedrooms in rear of apartment
- New windows, roof, total rewire, ceiling fans, carpeting and hardwood floors, wired-in smoke detectors
- Gas hot water heat
- Side door access to shared, fenced outdoor patio
- Covered garage (garage is shared with downstairs tenant, one spot each)
- No pets
- No smoking
- Rent is $775/month + utilities (electric, gas, water). Landlord pays sewage and garbage.
- Security deposit and first month’s rent required
- Renters insurance required (~$12/month)
EXCELLENT PROPERTY FOR LECOM STUDENTS. INVITE A FRIEND, 422 S MAPLE (DOWNSTAIRS UNIT) IS ALSO AVAILABLE!